We think one of the many reasons Room 16 is special, is for its private courtyard. The tranquil space is just the spot to enjoy a morning cup of tea, or indeed a Nespresso. Or a glass of wine at night while gazing at the stars…
The Auberge offers nine en-suite Auberge Rooms, three Grande Rooms, three Petite Garden Suites and two deluxe Auberge Suites (with private pools), which open onto a rose-filled central courtyard and swimming pool. For the ultimate in luxury, there are four state-of-the-art suites, The Four Quarters, overlooking a private pool and sun-splashed deck.
Bread and Wine have knocked our socks off! There’s a new dish on the dessert list, and it’s a dream. The official description? Prune soufflé with prune & Armagnac ice cream… The unofficial? Wow, just, wow.
Five ways to warm up at LQF this autumn
There’s a cold snap in the air… so why not snap your fingers and wish yourself to Le Quartier Français, we have a variety of ways to warm you right up.
1. Pop into B.gorgeous and get a wash-and-blow in a relaxed and beautiful atmosphere—you may as well take advantage of the foot soak that comes with the pedicure too.
2. Sit by the fireside in the Lounge Bar with a cup of Lady Bonin Tea.
3. Cuddle under blankets in your own private garden in one of our suites, while gazing up at the stars in the clear country sky.
4. Grab a colourful casserole dish from our Le Creuset pop-up shop and cook something hearty at home.
5. Indulge in a hot breakfast in The Garden Room, ensconced in a cosy nook.
The Elite 100 Restaurants 2014
We are extremely proud and honoured to be in the Elite 100 Restaurants 2014. The annual awards are sponsored by Laurent-Perrier and are announced in high-end glossy, Elite Traveler.
It’s wonderful that our South African restaurants are receiving such great recognition on the world stage, and we extend our heartfelt congratulations to Rust en Vrede and The Test Kitchen who are also on the list! We are in great company!
See the announcement below, or if you would like you can read the latest edition of Elite Traveler online.
« Newer Posts
Bookings at LQF