We had a huge amount of fun on Twitter these last few weeks with our #MyApron campaign! Please see the rules below, which we will abide by when judging.
1. The results will be determined by three judges: Susan Huxter, Linda Coltart and Jamie Paine. The judges will each give points out of 1 to 5 – with 5 being the highest score – to each of the entries on the anonymous list of the top 14.
2. If there is a tie in the scoring, the judges will confer.
3. The top 14 will be chosen by the social media manager of Le Quartier Français, Malu Lambert
4. Malu Lambert will verify each of the top 14 to check for plagiarism—and a further check will be done once the winner is chosen.
5. The winner will be announced on Thursday, 27 February on the blog of Le Quartier Français as well as on the social media channels, Twitter and Facebook.
6. The competition rules may be obtained from Robyn Watkins via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The competition will be audited by a professional person such as an independent accountant, registered auditor, attorney or advocate oversees and will certify the manner in which the competition was conducted and reports his findings through the promoter’s internal audit reporting or validation and verification procedures.