In a little under a month we would have been blogging for one whole year. Yay!
We’ve had a look through our archives and it really has been some year.
CC attribution charlottemorrall on Flickr
This blog-year we …
- Celebrated our 20 year anniversary
- Travelled the world
- Cooked around the world
- Placed 31st in the World Top 50 Restaurants
- Designed the KLM Business Class menu
- Featured in the 2010 Condè Nast Gold List
- Won the South African leg of the 2010 Global Pizza Challenge
- Introduced our new Culinary Concierge programme
- Successfully started new community upliftment initiatives
- Added new elements to the Le Quartier Français experience
- Sponsored a pig
- Continued with our greening Le Quartier Français efforts
- Had our Culinary Concierge, Annamarie place second in the Food 24 Chefs that Sizzle competition
- Met Martha Stewart
- Had Dr. Mimi Halper Silbert to stay
- Dined at the World’s Best Restaurant
- Opened the Le Quartier Français IS Art Gallery
- Took part in the 2010 World Cup – as Proudly South African spectators and supporters.
It has certainly been a blog-year packed full of the delectable. Here’s hoping that our next blog-year is as fantastic!
Tags: 20 Year Anniversary, 2010 World Cup, Archives, Blog-Year, Blogging, Community Upliftment Initiatives, Conde Nast Gold List, Cooked, Culinary Concierge, Dr Mimi Halper Silbert, Experience, Food 24 Sizzling Chef, Global Pizza Challenge, Greening, IS Art Gallery, KLM Business Class Menu, Le Quartier Français, Martha Stewart, One Year Blog-a-versary, Pig Sponsor, Travelled, World Top 50 Restaurants, World's Best Restaurant