Stay at Le Quartier Français – over the 2010 Franschhoek Literary Festival weekend – for just R1300 per person per night* and we’ll include the following:
- Two books**, per guest, written by the brilliant authors staying at Le Quartier Français
- A bottle of delicious Miss Molly In My Bed Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2008**
- A selection of Le Quartier Français chocolates
- A half-an-hour hand massage (you’ll need to reserve a time when you check-in)
- The best breakfast in town (just a warning … our sticky buns are highly addictive)
- R50,00 Le Quartier Français vouchers – per person – to spend in The Tasting Room, iCi, Bread & Wine, The Treatment Room or in our private Screening Room
- The chance to bump into your favorite author without having to resort to stalking.
*Offer valid for Friday the 14th of May 2010, Saturday the 15th of May 2010 and Sunday the 16th of May 2010. Subject to availability. Terms and Conditions apply.
**Books are gifted on a lucky dip basis and a selection of these books have been autographed by the author
***One bottle of Miss Molly per person.
Tags: Accomodation over the Literary Festival, Franschhoek Hotel, Franschhoek Literary Festival, Le Quartier, Literary Festival Programme, LQF, Miss Molly, Staying in Franschhoek over the 2010 Literary Festival, Tea